The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Watkins Glen lodging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron McCall

Pantera1889
Does anyone have recommendations for "trailer friendly" lodging in Watkins Glen?
My Wife and i will be arriving Sat evening but the event is not until Monday. We wanted to check out the town on Sunday but wanted to leave the trailer parked.
I contacted the track to see if I could drop it off early but haven't heard back from them.
Thanks in advance.

You can drop it outside the track. I think it is lot 3. Put a tongue and wheel lock on the trailer. There really isn't much space for trailers in town unless your rented a house and can park it out front.

There’s a gridlife event at the track this weekend. Could make trailer parking at the track a little difficult. Years ago, I stayed at a little motel called Queen Catherine’s Court (I think it’s the Seneca Clipper now). It had a super market parking lot right next to it where we parked the trailer. The Hotel Laurel (Glen Motor Inn) is another possibility

Last edited:

Ron McCall

Pantera1889
There’s a gridlife event at the track this weekend. Could make trailer parking at the track a little difficult. Years ago, I stayed at a little motel called Queen Catherine’s Court (I think it’s the Seneca Clipper now). It had a super market parking lot right next to it where we parked the trailer. The Glen Motor Lodge is another possibility
The event is next Monday. Not this Monday. Thanks for the info!

Ron

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel