The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What happpened to steveespo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What happened to steveespo? Can it be he's coming over to the dark side? What will become of the #21 Ford Mustang?

@voodoo child21

1024px-The_Scream.jpg

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I am a child of the Voodoo. Which of course means I will be constructing something from a lesser but capable vehicle to emulate the performance of its more expensive and exclusive brother. Intake, throttle body and 'R' steering wheel will be here Friday. The car itself may or may not be here during February if I can locate what I want, if not factory order will take 10 weeks. This plan allows the 21 car to remain as my pure race car, the new 21 will be a DD/Lime Rock/let's see how we compare kinda car for the near future. You guys know I like to build em myself.
Steve

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
VoodooBOSS said:
Cool. I look forward to watching your next awesome build. What color are you looking for as if I have to ask? Too bad you didn't wait on the wheel, I would have sold you mine for a good price. My R wheel arrives on Thursday. ;)

What color????

How many shades of White does Ford offer?? LOL.

Looking forward to the next generation of "21"

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
How about we flip the script and do white over red? Nah I think red over white will still be the theme, or maybe Presidential Blue over White with number 121 to honor Dan Gurney and his domination at Riverside in Wood Brothers Fords. 66 years of history gives many options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet my outlet for takeoff parts is back. Should we start with some rear seats and belts? :p

Looking forward to seeing this. Which 21 will we see at RA in July???

TMO Supporting Vendors