The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wheels, seats, coil overs, control arms, etc for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a '12 GT500 that I am returning to stock. I set the car up for HPDE events this past spring, and I have decided to build a track specific car and give this one to my wife. All of these parts were installed between May '14 - June '14, and have no street miles, just 6-9 track days. I am flexible with pricing, so feel free to mak an offer. buyer pays shipping, but i would prefer to sell locally for a discount. Here is a list:

Kenny Brown Performance
-KB spec Eibach ride height adjustable coil over kit. paid $1,795 asking $900
-KB Tubular k-member. paid $799 asking $400
-KB Tubular lower control arms. paid $779 asking $400
-KB Bump Steer tie rods. paid $279, asking $125
-KB Rear grip kit. paid $1,349 asking $700
All Parts and descriptions can be seen at www.kennybrown.com

-Corbeau VX2000 seats: seats are black leather, with double locking brackets, holes for submarine belts, and 2 sets of red corbeau 5pt harnesses. I paid about $2,300 for everything, asking $1,200 for everything. (discount for local pick up!)

-(4) 18 x 9.5 Boss 302s BBS wheels and tires. Wheels are matte black, no bends or damage, just a few very light blemishes from transporting them in the truck, but they look almost perfect. the tires are 275/35/18 Hoosier R6's with about 4 total track days on them. The tires still have a lot of life left in them. I will not seperate the tires and wheels, so they are only being sold as a package. paid about $4,150 asking $2,500 (4 wheels, 4 tires mounted)

-Steeda adjustable front sway bar with brackets. paid $230, asking $100

I also have a Cooltech Rear toe hook for sale, never installed. The hook was powder coated matte black by cooltech to match my cage. asking $100 for that.

I also have a brand new PST carbon fiber driveshaft for sale, asking $550. the shaft length is: 51 7/16" collapsed, and 52" extended. If the shaft is too long, it can be shortened by PST for $200. I paid over $1,300 for the shaft, so even if it needs to be shortened it's still a deal. It's a one piece design, I think its good for 1,300HP

TMO Supporting Vendors