The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB 2013 GB Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013 Boss 302 #2390 is going to be listed for sale soon. Grabber Blue, 1990 miles, mint condition, super clean inside and out. Located in Lexington, KY. Only mod is a set of Redline hood struts. Has both options (Recaros/Torsen and car cover)

Absolutely love the car but just don't have the time to enjoy it.

Send me an email at [email protected] if interested

Anyone else? BossHoss had a wonderful car...and even better, a wife that was very vocal about keeping the car! Got love a gal like that!! Hoss is a lucky guy! I however, am looking at other cars. Higher mileage, not sure of owner history (cars bought at auction, etc.). Would love to find a one owner car that may have miles but was taken care of. Any leads would be appreciated.

Think I have found one. It is supposedly in process to get shipped to Colorado and I have the money lined up. Might not have it until March 7th to 10th though. All is good...a Boss is going to be mine! Question..they said the track key is with the car. No idea if the software is installed. How many people bought the key but didn't do the software upgrade?

Congrats on the purchase. The red key comes with the car and is not purchased separately, so having the key does not mean the software has been purchased or installed. Red key works like silver key until software is installed.

TMO Supporting Vendors