The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB 2013 SBY Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New SF Bay Area California member looking for a 2013 SBY Boss. Was originally looking PW now set on SBY.

Ideal car is located west of Mississippi.
Fairly low mileage under 15K
All stock motor, no tune, no CAI.
Suspension mods OK.
Clean Carfax.
Willing to work with me if shipping needed.

I kick myself for missing out on this car if anyone knows who the new owner is and would pass along my info.
https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6323.0

Thanks in advance . . .

My car is for sale, but I am all the way in Ontario, Canada.

Car has 30,000 km's of summer driving but was never tracked.
Carfax is clean besides a dent in the door which was fixed by Summit Ford
Running stock tune (previously had installed tune and CAI but went back to stock)
Straight pipe exhaust with headers and x-pipe with 2013 Borla GT500 axle-backs
Cortex Watts Link and LCA and running Hotchkis front and rear springs
One-Piece driveshaft
MGW shifter

Let me know if you're interested. Been a member here since mid-2012.

Thanks Sadil for the info. Importing from Canada might be somewhat of an issue. I'd have to look into that.
Just buying out of state from California is a extra work with a Smog Certificate needed.

I have been talking to another member here about his 2013 SBY in Tulsa OK. Why are all the good ones so dang far away!

Thanks again . . .

sadil said:
My car is for sale, but I am all the way in Ontario, Canada.

Car has 30,000 km's of summer driving but was never tracked.
Carfax is clean besides a dent in the door which was fixed by Summit Ford
Running stock tune (previously had installed tune and CAI but went back to stock)
Straight pipe exhaust with headers and x-pipe with 2013 Borla GT500 axle-backs
Cortex Watts Link and LCA and running Hotchkis front and rear springs
One-Piece driveshaft
MGW shifter

Let me know if you're interested. Been a member here since mid-2012.

I have a 2013 SBY Laguna Seca that is "showroom new". It has only 123 miles, which are the miles driving it home from the dealer 18 months ago. I bought it for one of my sons to move up from a Mach 1 to a Boss as a track car (I use a 2012 Silver Laguna Seca for track days), but he developed a problem that makes him car sick during aggressive driving. I'm considering selling the 2013 Laguna and buying a 302S race car for myself, keeping the silver 2012 in case my son becomes able to do track events again. So, I would sell the showroom new 2013 for what I have in it, which is $55k. Since I've kept it showroom new, I figure its not going to go down in value if I continue to not drive it. Its been kept in a heated/cooled garage with my other collector cars. It has the car cover option, which has never been opened, and the Laguna Seca extras that come with an LS are still in the Ford boxes. I also bought a 7 year/36,000 mile Ford ESP for the car. It's in Ames, Iowa. Contact [email protected]

Holly low miles LS587 . . . that has to be a record.
Thanks to all but I have closed the deal on SBY #236 soon to be on a transport from Oklahoma to SF Bay Area. Thanks again to all for the leads.

Good luck LS587 on what might be the lowest mileage LS in the county!

LS587 said:
I have a 2013 SBY Laguna Seca that is "showroom new". It has only 123 miles, which are the miles driving it home from the dealer 18 months ago. I bought it for one of my sons to move up from a Mach 1 to a Boss as a track car (I use a 2012 Silver Laguna Seca for track days), but he developed a problem that makes him car sick during aggressive driving. I'm considering selling the 2013 Laguna and buying a 302S race car for myself, keeping the silver 2012 in case my son becomes able to do track events again. So, I would sell the showroom new 2013 for what I have in it, which is $55k. Since I've kept it showroom new, I figure its not going to go down in value if I continue to not drive it. Its been kept in a heated/cooled garage with my other collector cars. It has the car cover option, which has never been opened, and the Laguna Seca extras that come with an LS are still in the Ford boxes. I also bought a 7 year/36,000 mile Ford ESP for the car. It's in Ames, Iowa. Contact [email protected]

TMO Supporting Vendors