The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB Boss 302 or Recaro track pack seats. New Hampshire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A veteran I know has a track pack 2013 with leather seats. He likes to drag race but requires more side bolstering than the OEM leather seats. But he has to keep the seats stock-ish or else he would have to install a cage with the times he is running. So his only option is to go to the Recaro seats with the side curtain air bags. If you have OEM Boss 302 or Recaro cloth track pack seats, he would be interested! Please let me know and I will forward him the info.

I have a set of new take off covers from the Ford Racing seats if you find some seats and want new covers or want to swap leather for Alcantara.

NFSBOSS said:
I have a set of new take off covers from the Ford Racing seats if you find some seats and want new covers or want to swap leather for Alcantara.

Thanks I will keep that in mind if I can track something down for him. In the meantime he has been offering me his full leather interior plus cash lol. And just to clarify, the track requires OEM seats unless caged and that is why he is going through this trouble.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel