The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB - standard Boss wheel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd like to find a pristine stock Boss wheel, standard Boss, not LS.

If anyone has one they are willing to ship to Colorado, let me know the $$$.

Fiddler49 said:
9 inch or 9.5 inch?

Ummm. Yes. I forgot they are staggered.

I'm looking to save off a couple to compensate for my inevitable wheel rash incidents, so the answer is one of each.

I'm actually on the fence about getting a set of NOS 2012 Laguna Seca wheels a dealer has on eBay. $1600+$150 shipping including TPMS. Then I can just store away my stock wheels, which have only one very minor blemish. I need new tires anyway.

I need to photoshop a set of those onto a 2013 Race Red to see how they would look. Does anyone have a photo of a set of the red 2012 LS wheels on a Race Red 2012 or 2013 Boss?

Here's a photo with the black wheels.

You can get a set of 4 with TPMS from Autonation Ford White Bear Lake for $715 plus shipping. Part number M-1007KIT-DC19910LGB. 19x9 for 2 and 19x10 for 2.

Did the same as your thinking with my Boss Wheels, but I got 2014 GT500 wheels for everyday driving and stored my originals wheels and tires.

image.jpg

gleek48

Tapatalk User
I may have a set of OE 2012 Black/polished Boss std. wheels (not sure I want to sell yet). I am replacing with 18 inch APEX's. I am in the S. Denver area.

gleek48 said:
I may have a set of OE 2012 Black/polished Boss std. wheels (not sure I want to sell yet). I am replacing with 18 inch APEX's. I am in the S. Denver area.

That would be sweet. Shipping wheels is pretty expensive.

PM me if you want to talk about selling them.

coboss said:
I need to photoshop a set of those onto a 2013 Race Red to see how they would look. Does anyone have a photo of a set of the red 2012 LS wheels on a Race Red 2012 or 2013 Boss?

ask and you shall receive, even better than photoshop - the real thing

http://mocsem.smugmug.com/MOCSEM-Mustang-Memories-2014/Mustang-2/i-kKmhPkx/A

i was at this show and took pics of his wheels and plate but none of the whole car

it is boss #2971

20140817_104525_zpsjrbs7sep.jpg

20140817_104448_zpsd2savz0j.jpg

20140817_104440_zpsx7ihsl6f.jpg

GOT SVT said:
ask and you shall receive, even better than photoshop - the real thing

i was at this show and took pics of his wheels and plate but none of the whole car

it is boss #2971
What show? He lives in WA?

Never fear, my then 12 year old son took these photos at the 50th in the BMO Corral. We both thought the red wheels looked terrific on this Boss. I've seen the red LS wheels on a white GT500 with red stripes and that also looked fantastic.

IMG_1584_zps16148ef3.jpg
IMG_1590_zpscceb1d26.jpg

The Red Boss belongs to my wife. It was at the 50th Anniversary in Las Vegas and at the Motor City Roundup in the Detroit area last August which included Watson Engineering, Berardi collection of Mustangs and the Roush Museum tours, a day at the Ford Proving Grounds, a day at Gingerman Raceway, a tour of the Flatrock Plant, Woodward Dream Cruise and the Mustang Memories Show.

TMO Supporting Vendors