The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB stock 2012 Boss headlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I am looking for a set of headlights that are like the 2012 boss's. I want to get a set so I can crack them open and install some oracle red halo lights. if anyone has any leads on a good set for cheap please let me know. Thanks

rick if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it :)

Justin

Justin

arabbit said:
How cheap are you looking for? I'm debating taking mine off and putting on some aftermarket.
well I bought a set off of ebay to use since I couldnt find anyone earlier to sell me a pair. I like the new ones they are still in pieces while I take the glue off and try to get these halos mounted in them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330850641163?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

thanks for offering though

whoa I have never seen those before, they actually look cool. Please, post what the end result looks like!

Justin

arabbit said:
whoa I have never seen those before, they actually look cool. Please, post what the end result looks like!
they look nice. but the lens is tinted on the ones I actually recieved and arent clear like they said they were in the auction.

I just bought the sealant and clamps to seal them back up last night. This whole project is costing me way more then I wanted to spend lol
so they better look cool when I am done. no wonder oracle wanted 400 bucks to install these halo rings. spent two days scraping sealant off.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel