The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

2020 Mustang Roundup , the 10th Anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drano38

Wayne
Tyme, your wife probably maxed out the cards:D
Glad to see everything settling into a schedule for MPH.
As normal, I'll wait until about a month out to register. Too many irons in the fire to commit.
But since I was at Roundup #1, I really need to make it to #10.
Not sure if anyone else is still running a Blue Oval that was at #1 besides Todd.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Chatted with George and they have been having a bit of trouble with the changes in the Site ( keep in mind new business , so different hook ups ) but hope to have the correction done today. Told him of all the folks from TMO that were trying to get in and take advantage of the discount and he understood the situation, so......
Early Registration will be changed to Feb. 1, 2020 and that will save you $80 overall -- $ 40 now and $40 later that the Registration goes up to.

So now a few of you will have a bit extra time to convince significant others of the importance of being in Hastings in early October, ha!! Look forward to seeing a bunch of you and imagine we will see a bunch of folks that will have already gotten their racing jollies off in Utah at the NASA Championships. Suggest those drivers all come so they can tell us all the stories of the exploits and triumphs -- yes , that means you BlackBoss and AZBoss!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Date for Early Registration should be up now! Having some folks check to see if the CC payments are working and will try and get back to you guys on that during the day.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Things should be up and running correctly now, but feel free to let me know if for some reason you are having an issue registering early and getting the discounted price?!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Still getting the same issue in trying to register. I'll try again tomorrow.

Processing the credit card failed.
Error: Payment Gateway returned HTTP error code: 302

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Darn...….will let them know. Changing every single thing over to the new Corp. has been a bit tedious I have been told, but they thought this was corrected and up. Hopefully corrected really soon, and they already extended the discount period, so they have acknowledged the problem.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
George is on it and frustrated as it has to do with a couple of groups handling the new Bank Account. Hopefully everything will be updated fairly soon, but George has assured me he and the new owners will help the TMO folks get early discount.

Appreciate your patience and so far this has been one of their few glitches. Other things are going great for the Track , the new owners have some cool ideas , and 2020 will see a lot of announcements about MPH!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Fantastic , you will have a great time and it will be interesting to see if we can break the 24 members of TMO that attended last year --- super close to all attendees on track are TMO Trackaddicts!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Tried to register today--still getting CC errors at checkout.

"Processing the credit card failed.
Error: Payment Gateway returned HTTP error code: 302"

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
George let me know about this and he sure appreciates everyone's patience. The switch on the Bank Account is causing issues and the reason is super simple , but difficult to resolve. The Owners are fully aware and are diligently working to get it fixed as soon as possible. I will post the minute I hear it is resolved and they will be extending the discount pricing further out since this unforeseen situation is causing inconvenience to many.

I will say, don't read anything into this, because the problem is so simple, yet it is often the tiniest things that cause delays. There are some cool plans already in the works for the 10th event and it has the potential to be the best event ever!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Question for you guys... would you say that this is the "main" TMO gathering for the year? A lot of track events get posted, but I'm hoping to give some more exposure to one (or a few) key events to get TMO members to put on their calendars.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well the simple answer might be to just chat about participant numbers , because two years ago we had 11 TMO Members at the Mustang Roundup , but last year we had 24 members come to the 9th Annual Event -- to race, socialize, eat, and watch a GT 500 hammer around the track all day on Saturday. Right now we are pretty confident that a Mustang Mach E will be present for the 10 Anniversary and we know there will be 2-9 Ford Engineers racing their rigs in Hastings. The biggest plus is there a cool events all over the Country, but this one is right in the middle of the US, and it is a very laid back and friendly race track. We will also wander back to the Hasting IMAX Theatre for the Friday Dinner and the Ford Engineer's Tech Talk ( this was a favorite venue and time to return ) , and that is just one little item planned for the 2020 Gathering.

I am biased , of course, as it has become a way to see friends from around a wide area over the years and I do know folks who will be coming from Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Illinois, to name a few.

Some crazy guy , named VoodooBoss even showed up at the Event last year.

The fun part is as we meet our fellow Tracksickos we end up meeting them at other tracks around the US and Canada, so our little fraternity will continue to grow. At present this is the key event , I would wager, but as the Forum expands in the coming years we may even get to the point where we have 3-4 Big Events on the North American Continent!!

PS - plus with the Trophies ( TMO Bragging Rights) , the Auction, and watching Tyme and TMS change my tires, what could be better?

Last edited:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
@Ludachris I would say so. There are talks of a COTA weekend brewing that may be a challenger for the spot but I think the MPH Roundup 10th anniversary will probably be the bigger event for TMO.

TMO Supporting Vendors