The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aggressor custom splitters for sale now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well guys here is the Pricing and info for my custom splitter's with options. I will have more info and specs for the spoiler and diffuser for those that are interested.
Paypal only and these are made to order takes roughly 1-2 weeks production time. please include paypal fee's shipping is $30.00
I currently don't have a website but feel free to call or text me in person happy to answer any questions you may have
Sam 415-250-9972
At this time I do not know how long I will be producing these splitters
Custom options available call for pricing.

I will offer a Group buy on order of 10 splitters
The group buy gives you a free set of wheel arch guards with your order of any front splitter.
Sams_aggressor_splitter_info_sheet1_zpsmh8wztkz.jpg

Group Buy list. 10qty will be closed by may 17th
1. docs302 (street splitter with hardware kit)

Ok guys here is a updated design for the 10-12 boss mustangs cars looking for a splitter.
this is basically a copy of the factory one but is slightly different will have the same mounting points as the factory and has the beveled lower edge and engravings.
thanks to Alex (576) for the help.
Sams_Ls_agressor_splitter_10-12_models_zpszociep6p.jpg
thanks

WorldFamousZ said:
are the wheel arch guards also made to order or are any in stock for a 2013? I would be very interested in a set if they're available.

All parts are made to order but I can have the wheels arch's in 2-3 days most

Jabooh1 said:
Does the world challenge style stick out further than the boss ls style?

Yes 1" in the center. The Gen 1 design has longer side ends then the gen 2

Another question... Do these come pre-drilled for the mounting hardware? I can't get the pic to enlarge much on my comp, but it looks like they are flat, (un-drilled). Would these come with a template for the drilling etc if they are not pre-drilled?

also VERY interested in the rear diffuser!

Cool, I always thought there was room in the market for something like this. Doesn't apply to my car though.

Interested to see if it'll hold up to the "standing" test and curious as to what it weighs.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Nice work Sam, I'm interested in the rear defused and hoping 2013 and 2012 are interchangeable plus interested in wheel spats for a 12 OEM LS spoiler if that is possible down the line.

Thanks for your efforts here.
Dave,
302 Hi Pro

I'm interested as well!
But I'd prefer the traditional, simple, splitter design that has a single point in the center.

Couple of dumb questions..
-Have you ran yours at the track? Interested to see if they hold up at ~150mph
-The world challenge style, how far does it go back, does it cover the oil filter?

neema said:
Cool, I always thought there was room in the market for something like this. Doesn't apply to my car though.

Interested to see if it'll hold up to the "standing" test and curious as to what it weighs.

well all parts have been track tested and seen over 2K street miles too. as for weight it is actually lighter then ABS but by very little we are talking about 1/2lbs but it is a larger surface.

302 Hi Pro said:
Nice work Sam, I'm interested in the rear defused and hoping 2013 and 2012 are interchangeable plus interested in wheel spats for a 12 OEM LS spoiler if that is possible down the line.

Thanks for your efforts here.
Dave,
302 Hi Pro

Thanks Dave much appreciated, I have not fitted the difuser to any 12's but I don't see why it wouldn't work its does require cutting the rear valance to properly mount and to with stand the track scene

F.D. Sako said:
I'm interested as well!
But I'd prefer the traditional, simple, splitter design that has a single point in the center.

Couple of dumb questions..
-Have you ran yours at the track? Interested to see if they hold up at ~150mph
-The world challenge style, how far does it go back, does it cover the oil filter?

I'm not sure if I will make a copy of fords as i really want to offer something with a more personal touch to the individual but maybe i can try and work something together for you.
As for your questions no problem thats what Im here for. All parts have been track tested and seen 130mph + with out any issues additional support rods can always be added for even more strength if you want.
as for the "Race" version it travels all the way to the factory oil filter cover, As I still wanted it to be easy to do oil changes
thanks Sam

I will have something for the 11-12 mustangs soon.

Anyone else interested in a custom splitter with free engraving and free wheel arches come on guys lets do this..!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Very interested if you can do the '12 style 'pointy nose' WC splitter:

fs47.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel