The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DSS Driveshaft Group Buy through Lethal Performance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Hi All,

I am currently talking to Lethal Performance about a group buy of the DSS driveshaft for our Boss'. Nothing is set in stone...I am waiting to hear back from him on the number of buyers required to get the discount. You would not be dealing with me, you would deal directly with Lethal Performance but I would be a type of liaison passing on the information on numbers and price to those interested. This is a feeler to those who might be interested. Just reply to the thread if you are interested and I'll post on price and number of buyers required when I get the info.

Thanks

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Ok, I talked to Lethal and they said they are not doing that deal at this time. If it comes up again he will let me know but the minimum buy on the last one was 10. Wish I would have gotten in on the last one :(

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
consider yourself lucky it didnt work out. you'd be chasing your tail around endlessly until its over. from my experience, it was not fun. there's a guy on explorer forum trying to get a group buy order together for torque monster headers. he started it in january and STILL dealing with it. theres like 15 pages of the thread...and getting nastier by the day.

May be a slow take up as pufferfish, above post, just did the Dynotech driveshaft group buy, worked out great for me, arrived safe and sound last week. Hope to get on my freshly acquired LS in the next few weeks. Thanks to the guys who put in the effort to help save some of us a few dollars, support them if you can. Pay promptly if you say your in and all will be happy ;D

I haven't had any issues conducting Group Buys for DSS or other brands. I've done DSS, Pyrotec helmets (still doing), whiteline and aeroforce. GB's are great.

TMO Supporting Vendors