The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DSS Group Buy!!! Real Deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
If anyone is interested this is the real deal. DSS group buy for a great price. I missed out on the last group buy but I'm not going to miss out on this one. I need a minimum of 5 buyers for us to get the lowest price. If you are interested PM me and I'll give you the price and details.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Ok, lethalperformance.com is doing 10% off today so you can get the DSS shaft for $674...I am just going to go that route for everyone interested in the group buy. The group buy was going to be $660 but sometimes $15 bucks isn't worth the hassle of trying to get everyone together. Sorry, but if anyone is interested call Lethal Performance today and get one. Not sure if they are doing 10% off everything or just driveshafts?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Flyboygsxr said:
Ok, lethalperformance.com is doing 10% off today so you can get the DSS shaft for $674...I am just going to go that route for everyone interested in the group buy. The group buy was going to be $660 but sometimes $15 bucks isn't worth the hassle of trying to get everyone together. Sorry, but if anyone is interested call Lethal Performance today and get one. Not sure if they are doing 10% off everything or just driveshafts?
they are only doing 10% on DSS shafts

TMO Supporting Vendors