• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Favorite Cruising and Spirited Driving Songs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
WAY back when, this tune kept me company on an eight-track player in my "68 442..... David Bowie RIP

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Randy Bachman's 80th birthday today (Bachman Turner Overdrive)....Man , Am I getting OLD..... this tune played while I was cruisin many times..
.. this song came to go against the "Fragile" song that came out before it.............

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
next to last one.............for now..........I promise...........I blasted this one a time or two or three....RIP Dusty Hill.. Eliminator....Best ZZ Top album IMHO

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Okay, so I lied...........I first heard this bad boy in 1970 at a drive-in movie...."Vanishing Point" with my neighbors and their daughter....a future girl friend.We all blushed when the scene with the naked girl riding the motorbike came on....

302BOB

Epic Contributor
The drum beat in this almost got me a speeding ticket....thank God the cop who stopped me was also a Stones fan....

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Let them Cowboys march on!!!!!!!!!!!!...:hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:.....even Dak and his Boys..............

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Hey, I liked it ALL.....Bottom line.......We ALL like are tunes when the mood drives us when we're drivin...........My Boss is sayin................see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
XR7...Chamber Brothers is a Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Time will come today for many in different ways........AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I can't have a "spirited" drive without some Jesus. AMEN..... RIP Dusty Hill..funny thing...drummer Frank Beard is the only one who didn't have one...sue me...

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Lousy day, Lousy mood, Lousy everything.................but i still smile..........I have a Boss down stairs....................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel