The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fog Light Delete Inserts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
Stefan indicated on the "other forum" that he was looking to work with Shapeways to make these available again.

He said in that thread ( pg 15 ) that once he got his store up there, he would reply and let folk know.

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
PhilTaylor said:
Stefan indicated on the "other forum" that he was looking to work with Shapeways to make these available again.

He said in that thread ( pg 15 ) that once he got his store up there, he would reply and let folk know.

The latest word is Stefan has sold the template to an enterprising US based person to set up production again.

If/when I get confirmation of that and an order method I will updating.

Happy driving.

PhilTaylor said:
The latest word is Stefan has sold the template to an enterprising US based person to set up production again.

If/when I get confirmation of that and an order method I will updating.

Happy driving.

I talk to Stefan several times a week. Consider it confirmed. Availability is undetermined but probably not for a while.

TMO Supporting Vendors