The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale: sub belt mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gusnav said:
Wanting to order a set of sub belt mount brackets, would like to order today1

thanks
Gusnav

Send a PM to 06mach1. I bought a set of mounts from him. He builds some nice products. Better than any store aftermarket products and his prices are very fair. Better hurry....he only builds so many and then thats it. Unless there is a big enough of a demand for more.

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
I bought a pair and have to say these are a well made and a well thought out product. The ability to mount them so they make contact with the back of the seat rails gives them an added strength IMHO.

I feel much more planted in the seat now using a 6 point harness and should have done this sooner.

06mach1 said:
If you want a set, I will gladly make you a set. Just got to let me know. Mike
Mike - any idea if these work with the S550? I'm starting to plan for the arrival of my GT350 and would consider your mount versus drilling the floor.

cloud9 said:
Mike - any idea if these work with the S550? I'm starting to plan for the arrival of my GT350 and would consider your mount versus drilling the floor.

It looks like I am going to try and get an S550 in my shop within the next month to check on sub belt mounts and jack plates. The car I get will be a regular Mustang with regular seats, not recaros, but I believe the seat mounts will be the same.

[quote author=06mach1 link.topic=8192.msg141497#msg141497 date=1434220538]
It looks like I am going to try and get an S550 in my shop within the next month to check on sub belt mounts and jack plates. The car I get will be a regular Mustang with regular seats, not recaros, but I believe the seat mounts will be the same.
[/quote]
I will most likely go with a 4 pt roll bar and race seat with hardened eye bolts in the floor with fender washerd but I would DEFINITELY order a set of jack plates. That's my favorite mod on the Boss 8)

Has anyone had a chance to measure the rear seat bolt distance to see if the S197 mounts will work with the S550?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel