The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS American Muscle AME Drift 19x8.5 front, 19x9.5 rear charcoal wheels w Corsas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Team
I am selling my 19" AM Drift style wheels with tire pressure sensors and mounted Pirelli Corsa tires. These are the wheels shown on my sig picture. Sizes are 19x8.5"/255/40-19 and 19x9.5"/285/35-19. Tires have 66% tread left, the rears are excellent, fronts have minor chunking but no camber wear. I ran them about 6000 street and 600 track miles. Wheels are in great shape, no rash with a few stone chips in the paint. Excellent track wheels, 2lbs lighter than stock wheels each. Asking $500 plus actual shipping. I have converted to 18" wheels for slicks so need the room.
Steve

Pics added. Pics are of all 4, chips which are on left rear only, tire wear on fronts typical and rear typical.
Steve
Wheels014.jpg
Wheels010.jpg
Wheels013.jpg
Wheels012.jpg
Wheels011.jpg

Another happy ending. Don't forget to leave feedback for member transactions.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-classifieds/buyerseller-feedback/

Steve,

Sorry this took so long....
Excellent to deal with, and description was accurate.

I will install them sooner or later :)

Greg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel