• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Hours away from 2024.............May everybody's New Year be great in all ways........Life , Health, Racing.............you name it!!!!!!!!!!!!............I pray for EVERYBODY's well being .........AMEN............Is that Champagne in the fridge???????????................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
New Years eve is for the young folks..........It's coming whether I'm up to see it or not..........I'm just glad I'm still around to have a choice....The Boss is winking!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
For the new year I wish the best for all you racers.........The fastest you can go...........the best you can be....and the safest you can get......and a checkered flag in your sight!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I hope the New Year brought everybody in safe and sound....a brand new slate to write your own whatever on........it's not a blackboard, you can't erase it..........choose wisely...............

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I'm still alive.................I forgot to add this little reminder..........I blast it every day...
................just click the watch on youtube to enjoy.............

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
No, No ,No...........just press the "watch on Youtube" and turn up the volume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel