The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Part out or buy the car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will be parting out my car....not sure on prices but message me to discuss(listing retail) or buy the Car! has MGW but not taking it out and air duct kit

AST4150 coilovers with hyperco springs and Vorshlag Camber Plates (retail $2200 and $439 for camber plates)

Hotchkis Sway Bars ($550), trailing arms($275), upper tailing arm($192), Panhard bar($195) subframe braces($280) and X brace

Sam please list the parts and asking prices. Also list the car for sale following the rules listed in that forum. Thanks

DD GT3 RD said:
will be parting out my car....not sure on prices but message me to discuss(listing retail) or buy the Car! has MGW but not taking it out and air duct kit

AST4150 coilovers with hyperco springs and Vorshlag Camber Plates (retail $2200 and $439 for camber plates)

Hotchkis Sway Bars ($550), trailing arms($275), upper tailing arm($192), Panhard bar($195) subframe braces($280) and X brace

What, what, what????? Why selling (if you care to mention)?

Good luck with the sales, I suggest doing an autotrader trade in value estimation and seeing what the other dealers can do. I received $2, 000 more over car max, when I sold my Jaguar.

Back in Black said:
Good luck with the sales, I suggest doing an autotrader trade in value estimation and seeing what the other dealers can do. I received $2, 000 more over car max, when I sold my Jaguar.
When you sold it privately or to a dealer? Carnax is usually pretty fair

DD GT3 RD said:
I want to get back into an M3...want a lil more luxury for my daily driver..both have their strong points

Completely understand. BTW - are you selling the wheels and tires?

jnathan68 said:
Completely understand. BTW - are you selling the wheels and tires?

I can..I set of Hankook RS3 on them, although the front left has a small bend in the wheel...doesnt leak or anything. only way to know is if its on the tire mount

DD GT3 RD said:

Interested in the Hotchkis sway bars and upper trailing arm, maybe the LCA's as well.

PM for price.

Thanks,

Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel