• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pocono South-East with HOD on April 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
Headed to Pocono for the "southeast option 3" layout using the long pond straight and one of the nascar turns on Sunday April 12. Driving and will be "coaching" a friend with a 335is. Others attending? I'm excited to try the course.

I'm going to try to make it but I'm not certain. The South / East course is a great layout...good combination of high speed and technical sections.

DMichaels said:
Headed to Pocono for the "southeast option 3" layout using the long pond straight and one of the nascar turns on Sunday April 12. Driving and will be "coaching" a friend with a 335is. Others attending? I'm excited to try the course.

I'll be there!

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
Well this event is cancelled due to snow and ice... Sucks. Don't think I'll have the car out again till the end of April now.

DMichaels said:
Well this event is cancelled due to snow and ice... Sucks. Don't think I'll have the car out again till the end of April now.

NASA events at lightning and glen this month too.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
Yeah, can't make either one of those unfortunately... oh well, at least I'll have time this weekend to finish getting the car prepped for the rest of the season!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel