• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 6.0 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
3:00PM your time from Martinsville. There maybe bigger wrecks there than on the Giants game.
The Giants are a wreck in progress...There was a glimmer of hope when the rookie quarterback took over but that faded quickly..my Dad's curse still hangs over me................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
watching the rain come down is better than watching the Giants game....:(.............The Martinsville race is a paper clip ready to bend.....maybe there's a good movie on somewhere??????????....or I might find some afternoon delight????...nah...that was long, long, ago.......................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Darn, I thought Kyle was over that by now, especially with his new found beard....I guess not..........Who won??

302BOB

Epic Contributor
High Noon Soon and temps still in the 40's...Me thinks winter is giving us a warning................:eek:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Giants and Cowboys tonite on MNF....Cowboys may be going somewhere.....Giants going nowhere Fast.....They need a front line big time or Daniel Jones will head into Eli land forever!..............

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I'm a glutton for punishment...After watching "Hard Target"...A Jean-Claude Van Damme movie, I flipped to the Giant/Cowboy game and the Giants were only down by i pt (a missed PAT..how does that happen?)...I said to myself this could be interesting, but LO and Behold, the gints soon started unraveling and I was looking for another movie to watch.Just hate Son has the Giant curse on him now........I know, Tyme, ....you warned me!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
There needs to be a new team here!!!...The TMS TYMESLAYERS.....I'll be the asst coach..you two figure out who's going to be the head coach...maybe we need both of you, since this will be a team effort!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Oops, the Giants are trying to prove they're a football team...big mistake...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel