The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Setrab oil cooler bracket for S197

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Going to have one of these available after this weekend. And FYI, I can drill the mounting holes to fit other brand coolers as long as the width of the cooler isn't any wider than the mount.

Going to have one of these available after this weekend. And FYI, I can drill the mounting holes to fit other brand coolers as long as the width of the cooler isn't any wider than the mount.
Would you be able to make one for a mishimoto 25 row cooler?

I think it’s that one. I have it in my shed, so I can take any measurements you need. Also, is there a way to make it mount sideways? With the outlets facing the sides? My lines ideally would run towards the passenger side

I think it’s that one. I have it in my shed, so I can take any measurements you need. Also, is there a way to make it mount sideways? With the outlets facing the sides? My lines ideally would run towards the passenger side
Looks similar to setrab cooler mounting. You would have to mount it with inlet and outlet facing down. I had mounted mine that way in the boss and ran the cooler lines out the passenger side of the radiator. Send me a conversation with cooler tab dimensions.

TMO Supporting Vendors