The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shelby GT350 Build..."HAN SOLO"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well you got me on that one..
IMO I like the bronze. Everybody runs a black wheel of some sort. The bronze is different and it's not in your face contrast. It just makes looking at the car like there's more. And you then take in the whole car because it grabs your eye for that split second. When everything is black or grey your eye will tend to look over certain objects. But when you scan / look at the car and see that different color you stop for a moment so you can take it in. Weather you like it or not.
For me...... I like it!! ;)

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
Well you got me on that one..
IMO I like the bronze. Everybody runs a black wheel of some sort. The bronze is different and it's not in your face contrast. It just makes looking at the car like there's more. And you then take in the whole car because it grabs your eye for that split second. When everything is black or grey your eye will tend to look over certain objects. But when you scan / look at the car and see that different color you stop for a moment so you can take it in. Weather you like it or not.
For me...... I like it!! ;)
Couldnt have said it better myself

You painted your car from red to blue but left the mirrors red? ;) How did you change the color?

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
So can I borrow the car....LOL!
For the low low price of 89,999.99 you can keep it!
You painted your car from red to blue but left the mirrors red? ;) How did you change the color?
Haha. I ordered a second set and had them painted. Need to get them ceramic coated and wrapped after they cure a little more
That car screams "I'm Fast"....................;)..My Boss only suggests.....:rolleyes:
Something tells me your Boss has gone much faster than my car. She spends a lot of time hard parked
@50Deep You might like something in my little collection ;)

View attachment 2610
Dude I am hella jelly. Where did you find that and how do I get one? The car and the old school TV

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Wife bought it for me a year ago or so.

As for the TV, that's a high quality, government-issued, piece of technology. Super duper secret stuff. It only gets one channel, nice and simple. You won't find quality like this outside of the basement of a dismal government building.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
It has become harder and harder to find time to get out for photos, or even driving the car for that matter. I spent some time with my buddy Todd from GP36 Media attempting to finalize a photoshoot for my car. I don't want to shame the profession by calling myself a photographer, but watching him work sheds some light on how time consuming these photography ventures can be. Here a couple of the pics I took and edited.

Portl R (1 of 1).jpgPortl R (1 of 5).jpgPortl R (2 of 5).jpgPortl R (4 of 5).jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel