The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sold - Focus RS in Stealth Gray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No mark up , MSRP just over 38K ( I ordered only with 19 inch rims and performance tires ) , call me at 402-677-5864 or email Bill Pemberton at [email protected]

Can arrange very reasonable shipping if you reference TMO when you call me.

PS - no worries, enclosed trailer only, if you want shipped ( we have 5 of them ). We also offer a Fly/Drive program.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Re: Focus RS in Avalanche Gray

Crap ....look like a nerd Sales guy, but understandable I have GT 350 on the brain. Let's try Stealth Gray Focus RS ! Figure I needed to correct myself since I realized I screwed up my thought process right after I typed this. Heh, I am an AARP member so I am allowed to have Senior moments ,ha.

And now thanks to the astute Moderator , he changed my screw up initially posting this as Avalanche Gray --- big thank you for helping the old man,ha.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Re: Focus RS in Stealth Gray

Whoops , forgot to post when we sold this a few weeks back ----

I know these posts can stay around and of course I can order, but this little gray beastie is gone.

TMO Supporting Vendors