The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for stock overaxle pipes for my Boss 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am looking for the stock overaxle pipes for my Boss 2012, new or used doesn't matter, they just shouldn't be damaged.

Let me know if you know where to buy them or if you want to sell yours, thanks. 8)

DGRacing said:
JPC Racing has them.

When I look at their website they do not offer the stock over axle pipes of the Boss. Aftermarket axle pipes can be found at many places, or do you mean that I should call to ask for the Boss stock over axle pipes?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Post a WTB on the large sites that include the GT guys as they are the same as the bosses. I am sure you can scare up a pair easier that way.

JPC sells after market 2.75" axle tubes that delete the resonators.
http://www.jpcracing.com/2011-2012-mustang-gt-2-3-4-mandrel-bent-over-the-axle-pipes-stainless-steel/

Justin said:
Post a WTB on the large sites that include the GT guys as they are the same as the bosses. I am sure you can scare up a pair easier that way.

JPC sells after market 2.75" axle tubes that delete the resonators.
http://www.jpcracing.com/2011-2012-mustang-gt-2-3-4-mandrel-bent-over-the-axle-pipes-stainless-steel/

From what I know they are not exactly the same, the GTs's and the Boss over axle pipes...

This might sound a bit strange, but what I am looking at the most in the stock over axle pipes are the resonators. ;)

Orange said:
I am looking for the stock overaxle pipes for my Boss 2012, new or used doesn't matter, they just shouldn't be damaged.

Let me know if you know where to buy them or if you want to sell yours, thanks. 8)

I bought mine from Lethal Performance and they work great, plus quick install.

Regards,

Manuel

Justin

Orange said:
From what I know they are not exactly the same, the GTs's and the Boss over axle pipes...

This might sound a bit strange, but what I am looking at the most in the stock over axle pipes are the resonators. ;)
What is different about them? I have had both in my hands and they look identical. Get me a part number from a GT I will tell you what the part number is on mine (I have the originals in my garage still have the tags on them) I would just tell you know but I am out in the ocean on a big grey ship right now and dont have access to mine right now.

Justin said:
What is different about them? I have had both in my hands and they look identical. Get me a part number from a GT I will tell you what the part number is on mine (I have the originals in my garage still have the tags on them) I would just tell you know but I am out in the ocean on a big grey ship right now and dont have access to mine right now.

If you had both in your hands and they look the same then I assume the parts are the same. I do not know what is different about them, I just interpreted that they are different from a call I had with a Mustang Parts seller, but he was also not sure about it. In the meantime I have also asked the same to a OEM Ford Parts Dealer I made good experience with, so hopefully I will have the parts number soon available.

I asked Lethal Performance already (great service) and currently they do not have any stock over axle pipe available, except for the 2013 GT500, which has no resonators.

Justin

Orange said:
If you had both in your hands and they look the same then I assume the parts are the same. I do not know what is different about them, I just interpreted that they are different from a call I had with a Mustang Parts seller, but he was also not sure about it. In the meantime I have also asked the same to a OEM Ford Parts Dealer I made good experience with, so hopefully I will have the parts number soon available.

I asked Lethal Performance already (great service) and currently they do not have any stock over axle pipe available, except for the 2013 GT500, which has no resonators.
just curious what you running now? and why the change back to stock? I am hanging on to all my stock parts for this reason incase I change my mind lol

Justin said:
just curious what you running now? and why the change back to stock? I am hanging on to all my stock parts for this reason incase I change my mind lol

I am running involuntary the stock setup with replaced resanotors, "huge" Cherry Bombs which hit here and there the floor which is one of the reasons among others. I had the JPC 3" installed for a while but sold it again, not because they were not good, but it was just to loud for me while driving longer distances.

Have like new 2013 OEM axle back pipes. Approximately 2000 miles on pipes. Will sell for 200.00 plus shipping from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If interested contact me at [email protected] or (918) 459-3760.

PM sent :)

The stock ABs would come in handy if the local PD hassles you about being too loud. I was always advised to keep the stock exhaust so if you get a ticket you can put the stocks back on and maybe talk them into forgiving you.

Still locking and to avoid any confusion, marked yellow are the over axle pipes I am looking for, so the piece between the h-pipe and the axle backs: ;)
anhqph.jpg

Not sure why you would be putting stock back on your Boss LOL... JK, my friend I have a set off a 2013 boss with less than 300 miles on them, I'm in Texas... also seen at least 5 sets for sale on ebay. PM me if you are interested.

Redboss302 said:
Not sure why you would be putting stock back on your Boss LOL... JK, my friend I have a set off a 2013 boss with less than 300 miles on them, I'm in Texas... also seen at least 5 sets for sale on ebay. PM me if you are interested.

I might be interested depending on the outcome with BossPower. I have searched on Ebay as well prior this post and just did again and I haven not found any. What are the key words with which you find them?

TMO Supporting Vendors