FTWMS #50 S197 NASA Super Touring Racecar
Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S197 Model
- GT 5.0L
- Mods - Handling
- JRZ RS1132 Motorsports Line Dampers (PWC upgrade), BMR Watts link, BMR control arms, spherical mounts and relocation brackets, FRPP/FPP Boss 302R/S Front control Arms, FTR bumpsteer kit, KY camber plates (vorshlag units rebuilt for maximum camber), eibach 35 mm front swaybay, 05-07 V6 Convertible rear swaybar. Apex Race Parts 18x11/52 wheels, 315-325mm tires of various make. 2015+ performance pack brakes with custom anti-knockback springs, Gloc friction pads, and girodisc rotors.
- Mods - Power
- Blueprinted mixed generation Coyote powerplant based on Gen1-3 coyotes, boss, GT4, FP350s, voodoo and predator parts. Kooks exhaust, cobra jet intake system. Tremec MagnumXL 2.66 box (swapped overdrives, race prepped with upgraded synchro sets, forks, pads, shotpeening and polish work) with cooling. Lightweight Exedy hypersingle clutch system, aluminum driveshaft. Setrab 948 cooling loop with 3Qt Accusump
- Mods - Exterior
- 11-12 Boss 302S body package, custom carbon fiber splitter, AJ Hartmann Aero canards, APR GT250 Wing with AJH end plates. Tiger Racing hood
- Mods - Interior
- Fathead Fabrication Roll cage (NASA compliant), full race prep, lifeline fire systems (and supplementary hand fire bottle), Autosport labs telemetry suite/dash. Racetech seat with cooling mods and shoulder braces. Racequip, safecraft and other net systems.
- Background & Plans
- Race cars without breaking them.