Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S197 Model
- GT 4.6L
- Mods - Handling
- APEX SM-10 w/Falken 315 RT660s, full BMR K-Member, adjustable Koni's, Eibach springs, Baer Eradispeed Rotors, Brembo calipers, MM camber plates, Watts link, adjustable rear control arms and brake duct kit.
- Mods - Power
- Built engine w/forged internals, built transmission, McLeod twin disc clutch, Vortech supercharger, long tubes, cut-outs, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler.
- Mods - Exterior
- Carbon Fiber hood with louvers, custom adjustable spoiler and splitter and diffuser.
- Mods - Interior
- GT500 steering wheel, Corbeau seats and harness bar, Barton shifter and Auto Meter gauges.
- Background & Plans
- Had this car since 2007. Been tracking for 7 years and consistently making the car more competitive. Desire is to compete in events such as OUSCA and SCCA.