Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S197 Model
- GT 5.0L
- Mods - Handling
- Maximum motorsports k member, boss 302R front control arms, JRZ RS Pro coilovers, vorshlag cc plates with top hole cut (allows up to -5 camber), 13-14 gt500 6p calipers, girodisc 15” rotors, Watts, rear upper and lower control arms, relocation brackets, 18mm rear swaybar with poly bushings, apex race parts EC-7 wheels (2 sets) 18x11. One for road course with 305/30/18 NT01, the other for autocross currently with BFG Rival s 315/30/18.
- Mods - Power
- Stock unopened long block. Boss 302 manifold/steeda CAI, American racing headers/ high flow cats/ lethal OTA and stock GT500 mufflers, ac delete, Lund tune.
- Mods - Exterior
- Boss 302 LS front splitter, trackspec motorsports GT4 hood vents, G-stream wing (for road course, have different trunk for autocross)
- Mods - Interior
- Watson racing bolt in 4 point cage, sparco ergo seats w planted bases and sparco side mounts, autoblip (because I’m a cheater), hidden weight reduction like radio, speakers, sound deadner, foam, fan blower box/heater, wiper motor/blades/arms, anti-gravity battery, boss 302 dash and cluster swap (because it adds mega Horse powers and street cred).
- Background & Plans
- Bought the car new in late October 2014. Started life as a base model GT with only the added brembo package (4p). Drove it as a daily for one year, then it started to become a toy. We are never done with these projects but I feel I’m at a really good place with the car. My plans are just to keep modifying as needed and enjoy the car on the track. Continuing my seat time is the future plans.