The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

12 Boss 302 Perf. White with All Options + Track Key 38,500!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2012 Boss 302 Performance White with :
Recaro seats
Torsen diff
Boss Car Cover
Floor Mats
Track Key
Every piece of paper from the dealer, invoice and of course, owners manual
Special Ford Boss 302 Owners Kit

~4300 Miles, prefect except for one (very) small door ding on LH side fender above wheel well.

38,500 firm, I don't need the money, just don't have the time. Great deal for someone on a babied Boss with all memorialization kept.

[Model Year] = 2012
[VIN - full vin or last six digits only] = 1ZVBP8CU7C5230253
[Boss or LS number] = Boss 1008
[Build Date - from window sticker or door tag] = 06/08/2011
[Blend Number - from window sticker or door tag] = 3390
[Commit number - see pics] = 9820
[Rapid Spec Option] = 500A
[Paint Colour] = Performance White
[Stripe Colour] = Black
[Options] = Recaros AND Torsen / Cover and Mats
[Owner's Name - or forum name if you wish] = Richard Pern / 69LM1
[Owner's current state or province] = Louisiana, USA

Never raced, but a friend of mine's son takes professional photography for some mainstream auto mags and professionally for Dodge. He shot some magazine quality photos that will be passed on to the new owner at the local track. The rights to these photographs will pass on to the new owner in case they are ever used.

front.jpg

side.jpg

top.jpg

sidemoving.jpg

side2.jpg

I am offshore working right now, but can answer emails. I will be back on shore on Monday afternoon. Email through my account here (PM) or [email protected]

Rich

TMO Supporting Vendors