The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#12 of 2012 Boss 302s -- Track Winner in Comp. Orange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
My personal Boss 302 will soon be popping up for sale at our Dealership , but not leaving the Forum, as I am flying out to pick up a 2013 Yellow Laguna Seca in School Bus Yellow. Wanted to put this out to everyone here as this is a very well sorted, fast Competion Orange Boss, that has a strong pedigree and a unique number ( #12 ) for the model year. A list of upgrades starts with a MGW short throw shift kit, LS brake ducts and tranny cooler, Corsa axle back, Trackey, M&M camber plates ( right at 2.7 degrees negative camber), covered with clear bra ( full hood done, also ) , stainless steel lines, 16,000 miles, 302s grill, etc. Car runs extremely strong and will keep up with more heavily modded Bosses. Car was the Overall Champion for the 2012 Mustang Roundup/ Boss Reunion at Hastings, Nebraska ( Motorsports Park Hastings ). In 2013 was second behind the National Champion in TT3 for the Central Region of NASA. Maintained by Woodhouse Motorsports Division ( Mark Jorgensen and crew ) and there are a few items also that might be available with the sale --- extra rims, tires , possible.

Hard to let this car go as it has been super good to me and runs stout ( never seen a single hiccup or check engine light). Seems to even run slightly cooler than some other's Bosses. Would like it to go to a good home and so am putting it out there before it actually will hit our Dealership.

I will be selling it, either way, but by running it through our Dealership I can offer financing, extended service contracts, etc. if someone so desires. Any questions , please call me at either number,though my cell is best, and you can also email me. I will not have access to the Forum this weekend, but until then you can also send me a message here -- best would be my email.

Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT and Performance Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, SRT, Viper
Woodhouse Ford
1-402-677-5864 cell
1-800-889-1893
[email protected]

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
There is also a set of Hankook S3s on Ford Racing rims that can also go with the car if someone is interested -- will be real reasonable on these.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just listed price, and everyone knows we will negotiate. Frankly it is just a price in the system so they could figure my paperwork, and it will change when mine is turned in next week ( Boss is still in the garage ). Will list asking price next week, before it goes into the computer and gets pictures taken.

Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864
[email protected]

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Okay , #12 Boss 302 is actually traded in now and we have the asking price at $38,870. Car also has a brand new set of tires installed ( less than 1 mile on them ) and has gone through our inspection.

Feel free to call me or email me for more information....

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Ford
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, SRT, Viper
402-677-5864
[email protected]

Please tell me you saw this on BMO also, thanks!

PS - forgot, also has the hood struts ( no bar ) done in Comp. Orange.

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Bill,

thanks for the Rims...

I don't know if it will help my driving or not, but it can't hurt anything but my wallet...lol

will see you at the track... and good luck with the sale... I know it is a really fast boss...
(the new owner should probably wear depends the first time out...)

Rob

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Actually traded in to our Dealership, so can take trades , offer financing, offer extended service contracts, etc. I am still handling the sale , so I can answer all questions ,etc. We offer enclosed trailer deliveries Nationwide ( well, ok, not all the way to Hawaii or Alaska, but everywhere else ) at a very fair price right to your door, and makes it easy to get trades back if they are involved?

Thanks for the kind thoughts and Rob I expect you to get out on the track alot now -- you don't have an excuse of no rubber to use up anymore!!

TMO Supporting Vendors