The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

15-17 GT magnaflow street exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F157FC3C-B014-4984-9517-AF57D3868787.jpegD7BAD40F-F591-4B86-8CB0-8CF63143EFC3.jpeg

This is a Magnaflow street catback exhaust for a 15-17 mustang GT. This was used for 1 year and has 10k miles on it. This is in excellent condition with no problems.

Model 19100

Looking for $750 obo

Located in Fresno but willing to ship, maybe

Would you consider selling just the mufflers?
Well I didn’t anticipate getting this question lol. Yeah i would. The problem is that I’d likely not be able to sell the mid pipes or it would probably be a long time. So i would want a good price for the mufflers considering the mid pipes might become useless. U have a different model and want to go with a quieter muffler? What’s your price?

My son has a '17 GT/PP with Roush mufflers, resonator delete and H-pipe.
That combo has a great race sound especially with the AED tune and ghost cam but the noise level gets old at times, especially a cold start at 6am when he leaves the house... No sneaking out of the neighborhood.
He's looking for a deeper tone and a bit less rasp and those mufflers should do the trick.
Agreed - a mid-pipe probably wouldn't any easier to sell by itself but the entire set up would be an expensive piece to ship to MA.
We're probably not in the same price range but I was thinking $225 ish.
You need a set of Roush mufflers ?? LOL

Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors