The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

15" Brembo Racing Rotors with Hats, XS Helmet, 13 Boss Rear Diffuser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All,

Sold my car and going through what is left to move.

1) Autoblip, 12V system, comes with what is shown including taps. Works great. !!SOLD!!.

2) A set up used Brembo 15" Racing Brake Rotors with Hats. Rings still have some life left in them, so can be used as track spares. !!SOLD!!

3) A set of brand new Kohr Motorsport S-197 front hubs with extended ARP Studs. !!SOLD!!

4) A gently used HANS Sport II, Medium with Helmet Anchors and sliding tether. !!SOLD!!

5) Simpson Voyager 2010 XSML, Black Helmet. Used just a couple of times (SA2010). Looks like new. $150 Shipped.

6) Ford Racing M-1012-G Wheel Nuts. 10 New and 10 Used. !!SOLD!!

7) 13-14 Radiator cover with Watson Racing Cover Plate. !!SOLD!!

8) 13-14 Rear License Plate mount with hole made for Watson Racing rear tow bar. $25 plus shipping.

9) 13-14 Rear Diffuser, new with mounting clips/hardware. $80 plus shipping.

All parts being sold as is with no returns accepted.
If you have any questions, please ask.
I will only accept PayPal Friends and family.

Email: [email protected]

DSCF2607.JPGDSCF2608.JPG

Last edited:
I still have the 15" rotors if anyone is looking for some spares. I'll have to check on the other items that aren't mark sold.
Shoot me a PM if interested.

TMO Supporting Vendors