The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AJ Hartman Fulcrum 14 Rear Spoiler Swan Neck Mounts with Anderson Trunk/Finish Panel S550 15-21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking to change up my Aero Setup so today for sale I have an AJ Hartman Fulcrum 14 Rear spoiler with Swan Neck style mounts. This setup is mounted to an Anderson Composites Carbon Trunk with Rear Finish panel and Custom Trunk bracing that sandwiches both Layers of Carbon. This Setup has been tested to 167 MPH.

Wing was $3500 with tax and shipping, the Trunk and Finish panel were $1600, So there is over $5,000 Into this setup.

Asking $3699

9op5J82.jpg

yzb9Yj3.jpg

7q0r1Tx.jpg

t6ir7Pt.jpg

H5l0sIl.jpg

O9zsakk.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Arizona
Hey man how’s it going? I saw this for sale back in September and figured it’d be gone by now. It close to what I’ve been looking for and wondering if it’s still for sale or if you were able to sell it on another website.

Best regards, Josh

TMO Supporting Vendors