• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

19x9 S197 Mustang Brembo Package Wheels with 275/35-19 Bridgestone Re71R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Set of 4 19x9 S197 Mustang Brembo Package Original wheels with 275/35-19 Bridgestone RE71R Tires and Ford OEM TPMS.

This is a perfect starter FS package for someone with a S197, or possibly S550 (not sure on wheel specs there).

Wheels are perfectly true and guaranteed, but in cosmetically rough shape with several scratches, nicks and gouges. I got them from LKQ back when we got the car and these wheels were harder to get. I only used them for autocross so the cosmetics don't matter. I tried to show the worst of the issues in the photos, but let me know if you want more photos. These wheels are not light, but they are strong, and cheap.

Tires are Bridgestone RE71R 275/35-19. Two were purchased brand new in June and have~30 runs and are flipped for a fresh edge. The other two have ~50 runs but are older dated (late 2014) tires that were stored inside. All 4 have excellent tread and work well for regional level events. For National events, you would probably want to replace those two older ones. They have some OPR on them from Lincoln

OEM Ford TPMS Sensors installed and work fine.

We have used these wheels for several years on our 2012 car that was prepped for FS. At the time I got the tires, the car was just a part time toy car and I didn't want to spend any more money than I had to, hence the older pair of tires.

Plans changed and I am prepping the car for STP/CAM and will be running 18's and no longer need these.

Located in St. Louis, MO.

More Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Prz6qMQ43LtKghDY2

$500 picked up, $625 shipped to truck terminal (Lower 48)

Attachments

• 2017-09-19 14.42.25.jpg
    2017-09-19 14.42.25.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 62

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel