The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 LS Ingot & Red & aftermarket parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everyone,

I have a Ingot Silver & Red LS I'm going to test the waters and see if there is any interest. The reason is I've just purchased an Arca car and I have some ideas I want to do with the car. If I can get close to what I have in this car, then I'll let it go.

http://110MotorSports.com (Work in progress)

Anyway, I'm either looking to sale the Boss and everything I have for it or just the parts and possibly keep it and use it for shows and possibly promotions.

I have it listed on ebay and AutoTrader. First the parts.

Parts
3M Clear Bra professional installed all the way around the car. Even the headlights and the front C pillars are covered.
SVE Drift Wheels 18 x 10" - Sold
Hoosier A6's 295x30x18's (They have 3 Auto-x Events on them) - Available
Maximum MotorSport adjustable Camber Plates - Sold
H&R Race Springs - Available (See pix below)
Strano Adjustable Sway Bars Front and Rear - Sold
Spohn Adjustable PanHard bar - Sold
4 extra Pirelli P Zero Corsa 285x35x19 sticker tires - Sold
Pype's Axle Back Muffler Delete pipes - Available
Corbeau Harness Bar - (Right now only available if the car sales. 5DOT has first option)
Red Boss 302 embroidered Harness belts. (Driver & Passenger) (Right now only available if the car sales. 5DOT has first option)
2 rear panels in case you want to try and put a Roll bar in the car. - Available

Track Key Software is installed.

Always garaged.

I put approx 280 to 300 miles on the car driving on the road as the book suggested.

Now the car is trailered. Then the last 22ish miles I've been on Auto-x mainly in second going up and down through the RPM's as recommended and car shows

Everything above is completely bolt on. If somebody wants the car back to stock, I'm fine with that. Or if somebody is interested in the after market items I have, that's fine as well.

I will say I'm not going to sale the harness bar or belts until the car sales.

On ebay I tried to do a quick estimate of everything I've spent on the car. (All the work I've done myself so I'm not including any type of labor).

A rough guestimate is everything I have roughly 60k.

I'm asking $54,899 for everything as a package deal. (Take off $1,000 if you don't want the 8 extra tires I have.)

With 322 miles the car can be purchased to collect or if you looking for one of these to take to the track, this car is ready to go. (Thanks to a lot of help from members of this forum.)

Here are some pictures of the car. I'll be glad to take more.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/kkfrost/Laguna%20Seca/AutoX/

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/kkfrost/Laguna%20Seca/AutoX/

With the stock wheels.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/kkfrost/Laguna%20Seca/?action=view&current=IMG_0502.jpg

Please feel free to call with any questions. 980.285.7080

I've gotten several replies about individual parts. I'm going to be at 70% of internet retail prices on everything. I should have the retail packaging for what I have.

Again, the last thing I'm going to sale are the harness belts and bars.

Here's what everything cost. Multiple by .7

SVE wheels – each $170 X 4 = $680
MM Camber plates - $325
Strano Sway Bars Set - $359
Spohn Panhard Bar - $150
A6's $1432
Corbeau Harness bar - $299
Harness Belt Kit - $395
Harness Clip Set - $149
H&R Springs - $250

frosty said:
Corbeau Harness bar - $299
Harness Belt Kit - $395
Harness Clip Set - $149
Whenever you're ready I'm ready. ;)

rcode1965 said:
I would be interested in the MM Camber plates and the H&R Race springs. If you want to sell them...... ?

Plates and springs are for sale. .70 of the prices listed above. I'm getting a lot of PM's, for anybody serious, please give me a call and commit to what you want.

Right now, Rick has first shot at the Harness Bar & Belts/clips as he's said will take them.

Everything is on the car right. Sat afternoon I'm going to try and find the time to start pulling the aftermarket stuff off if anybody commits to any of the suspension components.

Here are some measurements and weight guesses on a couple of items individuals are asking about.

The wheels will ship in a box 21" x 21" x 13" tall. My guess they'll weigh 26lbs.

Camber plate box
13" x 12" x 7"h
I'm guessing it will weigh 10lbs.

Springs Guessing they way 15 to 20 lbs
27” x 17” x 8”

Ship from 28278

Items sold:
Wheels
Pan Hard Bar
Sway Bars
Camber Plates

Still available, 295x30x18 A6's with 3 auto-x on them. (2 were ZMax Dragway parking lot, very smooth.)
4 P Zero Corsa's 285x35x19's
Pype's Axle back Muffler deletes
H&R Springs

I just put the stock 19" wheels back on with the springs, the picture quality is crap but the stance is nice.

IMG_0857_zps77c45580.jpg

Adjusting the price of the car.

TMO Supporting Vendors