The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 OEM Oxford White hood with short black Stripe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi All

I'm normally at Ford Gt 500 Forms.

I have an aluminum factory hood that was removed from a 2012 Boss 302 and replaced with a composite hood. Removed at around 1,000 miles.
It has the windshield washer nozzles and hose.

It has been stored indoors since that time.

It has zero dents. It is in near flawless condition. It does have a few minor paint chips, but not in locations that are visible or warrant a repair. The black vinyl stripe has a fine scratch that shows white under the black, but is not down to the hood. It is only the vinyl graphic that the scratch..

I also have an entire back seat assembly and a front Boss 302 NON Recaro driver side seat with airbag. From same car. Pretty much perfect condition.

I have never sold a large item like this so shipping is a learning experience.

Local pick up is best, In Upland Area, Ca.

However;

For the items that can't be shipped buy conventional shippers, UPS, FEDEX, ect.....
Shipping/Freight will be arranged by the buyer. I will assist in making the parts available for shipping as instructed by the buyer.

Hood. $350.00 plus shipping/ freight.

Pics to follow.

thanks
Steve

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors