The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Press Release Booklet and Car Show Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booklet $120 Shipped in a box
Poster $45 Shipped in a tube. (If you want it in the frame PM me)

The press release booklet was not made available to the public. It is 44 pages not including the cover. 8" x 6" with a few pull out pictures. I have never seen another for sale, it is possible but I have not seen one. The booklet is new as it gets, I only opened it slightly to take the pictures. However that does not mean it is perfect, it has signs of wear being handled until I got it at a Barrett Jackson car show. I have stored it in plastic since I got it.
Let me know
Scott

The poster is 18" x 12" and was used in front of car shows/auctions that Ford had a display at. The poster is signed by Jim Owens on the back.

CIMG4889_zpsgad2flyy.png
CIMG1008_zps4c6klmhx.png
CIMG1010_zpse7oanrag.png
CIMG1009_zpsyksmjhg8.png
CIMG1011_zpsrqh846pa.png
CIMG4890_zpscwojcsjr.png

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
I'm interested to buy it. Would very much appreciate it in my collection :)
PM sent.

Art

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel