The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Rims For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a set of Forgestar F14s for my Boss. I no longer need my stock Boss 302 rims anymore, so I need someone to take them off my hands. All four rims are in excellent condition. There are some very minor rock chips and scruffs from normal driving, but there is no curb rash etc. I've taken very good care of them. If you have any questions, please email me at ryan.s.pigg AT gmail.com. Please do not private message me! I'm also selling the tires which have about 7k miles on them if you're interested in a package deal. I'm asking $695 + shipping for these rims! Paypal is accepted.

Here are the pictures:

yPI5b6th.jpg

mocqCQmh.jpg

GE7M8Pjh.jpg

NCheM0Nh.jpg

Ynrmi8rh.jpg

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
Hi Ryan,
I want to buy them. I will e-mail you now so we can decide on shipping.

BR: Arto

Beware.... I agreed with Ryan to purchase the Tires, we agreed on the pricing + Shipping. He was attempting to find a reasonable price for the shipping, which I appreciated, and then found someone local to purchase the tires so he sold them without contacting me.

I completely understand that it is MUCH easier to sell locally and not mess with the shipping, but not after we had agreed on the terms. At the very least he should have provided me the opportunity to bow out and let him sell them locally, which I likely would have done without any problem.

Overall seems like a good guy, just beware that he may sell these out from under you if he finds a local buyer.

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
Positive comment for Ryan. We agreed rim deal, he shipped them as I wished, rims were good as he said.
Thanks and have good weekend!

BR: Arto

TMO Supporting Vendors