The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 RS on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-302-RS-Special-Edition-Race-Car-/231589473822?forcerrptr=true&hash=item35ebceee1e&item=231589473822

I remember this car from sema pics

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Meh. It's been for sale for a while and overpriced, IMO. This car did not start start life as a Boss and comes waaaaay short of having many or *any* 'R' or 'S' parts to have been called an 'RS' ;)

This part made me laugh...especially considering the next part quoted below.
New – never raced – this fully race prepared Boss 302RS was custom built to showcase the best products that could be assembled together to make the ideal race car.

And this is where some serious hardware was added to provide a distinct racers advantage. Modifications include a Steeda billet sway bar mount kit, Steeda race-only lower control arms, Steeda bumpsteer kit, Steeda Tokico D-Spec adjustable front and rear shocks, Steeda competition springs and a Steeda Watt’s Link rear suspension keep the driver in complete control in even the most challenging situations and also allow for fine-tuning to meet the unique demands of specific tracks or surface conditions. The Nitto NT01 275/35 x 18” front tires and massive 315/30 x 18” rear tires are mounted to 18” forged alloy competition wheels and provide a firm grip to the road surface.

^I think most of the track rats here have got more in the suspension than this. ::)

The Grant Estimate for the car value is $40 to $45k. Less if you're going to put a *real* suspension in after buying the car. Like $35k for the roller parts, engine/drivetrain, cage and paint. These values are provided for entertainment value only. :p ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
If you are actually looking for a race car call Rehagen; they have one for sale right now around $55K and could build you one to your specs for the kind of money that Steeda car is looking for.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
No coil overs or camber/caster plates that I could see in the description. What about cooling mods? Too bad they went all show and no go…could have put the money into the suspension and cooling instead of the graphics and paint. I do like those brakes though and there are some nice parts on this car.

DEye

You can't get there from here...
I wish I could approach the "magical 600 bhp mark" with headers an intake and tune !
Looks like a show car some shop put together for SEMA... Not much more than a stock GT for 30k more ?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel