The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss-mesh grille for front lower opening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have for sale, heavy duty mesh grilles for the lower opening on the 2012 Boss front bumper/fascia. They help protect the condensor/radiator while on the track or as far as that goes, in normal driving. The frame is made of steel while the SS mesh matches the mesh in the 302S grille and the entire grille is powder coated gloss black. They install with just 2 removable plastic rivets and are very easy to install. They sell for $175 shipped. They fit the 2010-2012 Boss/CS fascia only. It will not fit the 2013 Boss. Send me a PM or email if you want one. Thanks, Mike

Here is a link to the original thread for more info and more pics if needed:
https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

Here is a pic a grille on and off the car.

oldlaptop2057.jpg

lwrgrl3.jpg

Mike,

Great experience. You sent me the shipping info on Friday and I received the grill today. Never even had a chance to check the shipping information before receiving.

Thanks

Jerry

2012boss said:
Mike,

Great experience. You sent me the shipping info on Friday and I received the grill today. Never even had a chance to check the shipping information before receiving.

Thanks

Jerry

I wasn't expecting it quite yet, but you made me look and USPS says it should deliver today. Woot! :)

drano38

Wayne
You guys will really like this mod.
I was lucky enough to be in on his very first batch, so have had it for about a year. Easy install, and does a great job keeping stuff off your lower radiator. And his craftsmanship is outstanding.

I sold out all the grilles from the this last batch. I currently have two guys interested in getting a grille, but I would like to get at least five people or more that definantly want one and I would make another batch. So if anyone wants one of these grilles, let me know. Thanks, Mike

I still haven't installed mine yet, because I like to do my projects in logical groups and I have a bunch of front-end things (302S grille, towhook, splitter) that I will do all at once. However, I cannot overstate what a quality piece this is. It's a simple thing, but the evening I got it, I turned it over and over in my hands for half an hour and admired the work. It's OEM quality or better. I'm not kidding.

Looks like I have enough people interested so I plan on making another batch of grilles. I think I will be making 8 to 10? This will leave me with a few extra incase anyone else wants one. Got the steel on order and hopefully can get started next week.

I am currently in the process of making another batch of grilles. I have the frames cut and bent, just need to get them welded next. Hopefully they will be at the powder coater by the end of the month. RFH and 682 LS, I will put you down on the list and let you know when they grilles go to the coater.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel