The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Kona Blue w/ Recaro/Torsen For Sale in Raleigh, NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selling my 2012 Kona Blue and White Boss 302 with 7,500 miles on it. Asking price is $40k. The car needs nothing, is in excellent condition, and comes with the following:

Recaro Seats and Torsen rear diff
Laguna Seca Brake Ducts (installed)
Laguna Seca Transmission Cooler Scoop (installed)
Brand new Ford brake pads all around
Boss 302 Car Cover
TracKey (Programmed)

The VIN is 1ZVBP8CU8C5250172

I also have the following extras that are not included in the price of the car and not installed, but we can work out a deal if the buyer is interested. Otherwise I'll just create a separate for sale thread for them:

BFGoodrich R1 275/35Z/R18 on 18x9.5 TSW wheels (no idea how many heat cycles these tires have on them as they are from the previous owner. They look to have a decent amount of wear left. I never used them.)
Corbeau Harness Bar.
Schroth 4 point harnesses driver and passenger.
Hawk DTC-70 front pads and DTC-60 rear pads. These probably only have a single track weekend left in them, not a lot of material left.
Extra set of rotors that have been bedded with the Hawk pads. These are in good shape.

Serious buyers please PM me, or email me bobby.is.rad AT gmail.com

Boss302.jpg

I LOVE the Boss, but I love the track more, and I'll be able to go to the track more often if I take my S2000 instead. It's already paid off, tires and brakes are cheap, and I won't cry myself to sleep if I put it into a wall. I would rather make keep the Boss as the track car, but this works better for me budget-wise.

Sounds pretty responsible. The S2000 is indeed a great track car, especially that 2008 CR model. I almost retired the Boss to the garage this year and got one myself. See you out there.

I love my 2001 S2000....Silverstone/Red with 65000 miles. But I feel I need a Boss, having been smitten back in '69 and '70. Unfortunately my wife is not currently in agreement, especially as she loves top-down motoring, 100% reliability, and absence of any sort of "unnecessary" expenditure. Except on travel. Ah, well...

TMO Supporting Vendors