The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 OEM Boss Wheels and other stuff from my departed Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just in case anyone is interested. I have a set of OEM wheels for auction on eBay. I'm not posting here to drum up interest, just FYI. ** Still available as of 5/31.

I'm not shipping these wheels, even though I found the post on how to ship. I'm just not that interested in shipping. Hopefully, somebody local, Roseville, CA, can use them.

SOLD* I've also listed a panhard from Maximum Motorsports. I really don't think this will make auction. It's a pretty common part. If it doesn't sell by this Sunday, you can get it cheap. *SOLD

My username on eBay is Cooperdog2009, just in case the link does not work.

Other items that I probably won't eBay:

SOLD - Shocks and springs, OEM, used for about 15K miles. - SOLD
OEM clutch, with 20K miles, but in good condition.
OEM flywheel, which is in good condition and was resurface and never re-installed
OEM shifter, just in case you really want an OEM shifter
OEM differential cover, which was replaced with a Watts link
If you really feel the need to have an OEM shifter from a Boss 302, I have it

Prices? I figure we'll take the ford parts price minus 50% plus shipping??

If you need any other odd bolts related to suspension, I might have it. Feel free to PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just in case anyone is interested. I have a set of OEM wheels for auction on eBay. I'm not posting here to drum up interest, just FYI. ** Still available as of 5/31.

I'm not shipping these wheels, even though I found the post on how to ship. I'm just not that interested in shipping. Hopefully, somebody local, Roseville, CA, can use them.

SOLD* I've also listed a panhard from Maximum Motorsports. I really don't think this will make auction. It's a pretty common part. If it doesn't sell by this Sunday, you can get it cheap. *SOLD

My username on eBay is Cooperdog2009, just in case the link does not work.

Other items that I probably won't eBay:

Shocks and springs, OEM, used for about 15K miles.
OEM clutch, with 20K miles, but in good condition.
OEM flywheel, which is in good condition and was resurfaces
OEM shifter, just in case you really want an OEM shifter
OEM differential cover, which was replaced with a Watts link
If you really feel the need to have an OEM shifter from a Boss 302, I have it

Prices? I figure we'll take the ford parts price minus 50% plus shipping??

If you need any other odd bolts related to suspension, I might have it. Feel free to PM me.

Bump

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel