The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Race Red Boss 302 For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Race Red Boss 302 (one of 568) #192 for sale. Purchased with all the options. It has less than 4400 miles, showroom condition still smells new inside. Always garage kept and never driven in the rain. It already has the trackey programed, Borla sport mufflers and ford racing K&N air filter. If interested send me a PM or send me an e-mail. Will sale below Kelly Blue Book trade in value.

Bump...........Great price if anyone is interested. Dealer offered me $38,000 but I would rather see someone here get it for that price. Can't get my new one till this is sold. Should be here soon, so this offer won't last long.

Re: 2012 Race Red Boss 302 (SOLD)

SOLD......going to the dirt.........ordered new Raptor fully loaded with all options. Plan on some mods to get it ready for next spring. Will check in on you guys from time to time....after all I still have my 69' Boss.

Nice! I traded my Raptor for a Boss, I miss that thing. You'll love it......check out fordraptorforum.com, the best site and people.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel