The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302: owners kit, car cover, track key card - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I sold my car so I'm selling off some of the Boss specific items I've gathered. I have an original Boss 302 car cover that has been used once just to see what it looks like. I bought it directly from Ford back when they were still available. I also have a 2013 Boss 302 owners kit with all the goodies. I'm also selling the red track key card & EO, CJ, 91+ stickers. I spent a lot of time tracking these down.

EDIT: SOLD!

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
Re: 2013 Boss 302: owners kit, car cover, track key card

PM sent for Trackey items.

BR: Art

the original owners kit should follow the car. Unless its not the original kit.
separating the two originals is bad karma.https://trackmustangsonline.com/Smileys/default/shocked.gif

superhero said:
the original owners kit should follow the car. Unless its not the original kit.
separating the two originals is bad karma.https://trackmustangsonline.com/Smileys/default/shocked.gif

I bought this kit separately as well as the car cover. Everything that came with my car I passed along. FWIW, I traded the car in.

GotGrunt said:
I bought this kit separately as well as the car cover. Everything that came with my car I passed along. FWIW, I traded the car in.
What did you buy?

FWIW I would not include the kit with a trade in and would instead put a note in the owners manual of how to get in contact with the previous owner.

VoodooBOSS said:
What did you buy?

FWIW I would not include the kit with a trade in and would instead put a note in the owners manual of how to get in contact with the previous owner.

I bought my Boss from a dealer when it was less than a year old. I spoke to the original owner and he told me he had left everything in the trunk of the car. Someone on the lot helped themselves to the manuals, mats, car cover, etc. the dealer gave me replacement mats and manuals but I had to track down the rest after purchasing the car, including a Boss supplement manual. That let me on a quest to buy extra Boss stuff when they popped up for sale ;D I actually had an extra keychain that I sold to a member here who needed one a few weeks ago. I had another owners kit too that I sold last year.

When I traded my car in, I gave all the important stuff to the salesman who handed them off to the sales manager right in front of me. If left in the car, they would disappear for sure. I bought a 4 door to accommodate my growing family. It broke my heart to trade it in but I didn't have the time or energy to find a serious buyer.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

GotGrunt said:
I sold my car and I'm selling off all the Boss specific items I've gathered. I have an original Boss 302 car cover that has been used once just to see what it looks like. I bought it directly from Ford back when they were still available. I also have a 2013 Boss 302 owners kit with all the goodies. I'm also selling the red track key card & EO, CJ, 91+ stickers. I spent a lot of time tracking these down.

I'm asking $275 for the car cover, $300 for the owners kit, and $50 for the track key card & stickers... or best offer. Buyer pays shipping. I accept either PayPal or postal money orders. If using PayPal, buyer needs to cover the fees.

Thanks!

I read this when this was originally posted. 'Kit Police' not needed here. ;) Simple catch and release here. 8)

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)

Just sent money for Trackey Items. My warmest thanks for the seller - it was nice that you offered these for Boss fellows.

Art

byronj said:
What was your Boss #, I have a kit that I want to return to the car or new owner

SBY #1892

Grant 302 said:
I read this when this was originally posted. 'Kit Police' not needed here. ;) Simple catch and release here. 8)

Thank you! :D I figured I would get some static for posting these items but I bought these all separate from my car. I am still keeping some Boss memorabilia I've gathered for the memories, but I figured there are guys who still have Boss's that need these specific items. I'm not making any money here, just trying to recoup my investment.

So Boss said:
Just sent money for Trackey Items. My warmest thanks for the seller - it was nice that you offered these for Boss fellows.

Art

Thanks again Arto, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Do you have the yellow folder to the owners kit?.....I don't see it pictured.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel