The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302, Race Red, Low Mileage, Unmodified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vermont
For sale is my 2013 Boss 302, VIN 1ZVBP8CU8D5222910, #529 of the 2013 production run and #103 produced in Race Red. 13,000 miles.

I am the first and only owner of this car. This Boss 302 has been faithfully serviced, maintained and unmodified for all of its short service life. All service records for the car have been kept and are available for inspection. The car has never been raced or in any way molested, has always been stored winters, has never been driven on salty roads and rarely driven in the rain. No one has ever smoked in the car.

As most of you know, standard features on the Boss include:

• 19" lightweight aluminum alloy wheels
• P255/40R19 tires front, P285/35R19 tires rear, Pirelli PZero
• Quad exhaust - two rear, two forward of rear wheels
• 2 keys -- standard black key and red "Trackey"
• When "TracKey" is used, it adjusts variable cam timing, spark maps, engine braking, throttle response and more than 200 other engine settings to provide a complete race car calibration, including launch control and lopey idle
• Electric power assisted steering with soft, normal and track settings
• Electronic stability control
• Boss 302 specific ABS
• Brembo 4-piston front brake calipers and 14" vented front rotors
• Black front splitter and rear decklid spoiler
• 5 way adjustable shocks at all 4 corners
• Alcantera suede-wrapped steering wheel with tilt, cruise, audio controls and 5-way control pad
• Ford SNYC allowing hands-free use of smartphone, streaming of music
• AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sat capable with audio input jack
• USB input for iPod, smartphone
• 4.2" LCD screen
• Air conditioning

This Boss 302 also includes the only available options which are the Recaro cloth sport seats for the driver/front passenger and the 3.73 TORSEN limited slip helical differential. The Recaro seats are very comfortable, enveloping the driver to limit side to side motion. Rear seats are 50/50 fold down. The whole of the interior has been maintained to as new condition. The condition of the exterior, including the race red paint and Boss 302 reflective stripes is outstanding. Taillights are sequential.

The car has been in winter storage and was just taken out on April 20. PS, did not have any interior photos of my car so I used ones from similar Boss 302s, however, my interior is identical in condition, layout and all of the features shown, i.e, absolutely pristine. Photos of the car can be seen at the following link:

http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/vtstang/library/2013%20Boss%20302?sort=6&page=1

Price is $37,500.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel