The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, Red, 11k miles, Recaros/Torsen, New Tires, Track Key

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Second owner of this beautiful Red with Gray interior Boss 302. No accident history or previous body work. Car looks great and has no mechanical issues. Brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires all around. Factory tires were too noisy for my liking, but had plenty of treat left. I am really particular about my cars and baby them like few others do. Always garaged and never smoked in. Car has the Recaro Seats and Torsen Differential factory option. Red Track Key has been installed by the dealer. Comes with the Boss owner's kit that was sent to the original owner and all paperwork, manuals, and keys. Car is already price to sell and is the best deal out there right now for a clean 2013 Boss 302. Just have my eye on another toy and unfortunately, I don't have room to keep this car. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Asking $39900

If interested, please call five one three, 240-144two. Thanks for your interest. 8)

Car is also on eBay right now and my listing has 24 pictures there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-2013-ford-mustang-boss-302-coupe-recaros-track-key-owner-s-kit-no-reserve-/141422473270?forcerrptr=true&hash=item20ed6fb036&item=141422473270&pt=US_Cars_Trucks#ht_412wt_1105

TMO Supporting Vendors