The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 oem wheels for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Only have 1000 miles on then I want 800 plus shipping. I will sell the stock tires with them if the price is right. Located in macon GA I will ship but buyer pays. These are basically new no scratches or scrapes. The tires only have 1000 miles on them no track says just daily commute. Message me on here or text at 478-9five7-0two26

jfolsom28 said:
Only have 1000 miles on then I want 800 plus shipping. I will sell the stock tires with them if the price is right. Located in macon GA I will ship but buyer pays. These are basically new no scratches or scrapes. The tires only have 1000 miles on them no track says just daily commute. Message me on here or text at 478-9five7-0two26
Texted you

Can you send me pics of the wheels , any chips in paint , wheel condition is important to me , I want these for a second set to run on my car with sticky tires , my zip is 15650 , do you take paypal ? , I will Pm my email address , Craig.

TMO Supporting Vendors