The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 GT Auto Rev Match not working after gutting cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I recently had 2 2019 GTs built for track use only, but now the auto rev match on downshift does not work in either car.. Both cars had AC and stereos removed, along with a bunch of other stuff. No codes are being thrown. both cars have custom tunes.

Any ideas? BCM maybe? I don't know shiznit about these cars..

I recently had 2 2019 GTs built for track use only, but now the auto rev match on downshift does not work in either car.. Both cars had AC and stereos removed, along with a bunch of other stuff. No codes are being thrown. both cars have custom tunes.

Any ideas? BCM maybe? I don't know shiznit about these cars..
@Jeff F

Auto rev match is a setting in the IPC, check it with Forscan. I’ve gutted mine too and it works as long as it’s enabled in the IPC.
IPC? instrument panel cluster? the setting is selected on both cars in the settings under track apps. Are you saying I should double check that it didn't get switched off behind the curtains (forscan)?

Yes sorry instrument cluster, IPC is the module name for the Instrument cluster in Forscan. Yes behind the curtain so to speak. If you don’t have Forscan go grab a connector cable and buy a license for $10 the access it gives you for the price is unreal. Quite intuitive interface as well.

TMO Supporting Vendors