The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

302S rims & tires for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Staggered set up of 302S rims with Hankook V12. One front rim has some minor curb rash. The front tires have about 80% tread & the rears have about 20%. I have a brand new set of tpms but they are not installed. Prefer local pick up in San Diego area. Asking 900 but open to offers. Shipping not included.

IMAG0092.png

Please post a price, this is not ebay.

seems like a good price with tires

post a pic of the the wheel that has damage

i'm sure shipping them would make for an easier sale as well

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
byronj said:
Am I asking too much or is it the fact that I dont want to ship? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

You already covered the curbing pics, but any used tires for sale should have pictures of the tread. I would never consider closing a deal without seeing pics of the tread.

I think your price is 'fair' for somebody local who wants these tires anyway, but the rears with 20% left are a big negative to anyone who would need to ship. Paying to ship tires that are almost done hardly makes sense.

When considering used wheel prices, I look at the curbed rim as a throw-away and include the cost for a new replacement.

TMO Supporting Vendors