The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FoxBody 82Foxredo Build Thread Profile - Fox Body Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great looking Red Fox and we will all look forward to seeing the car as you do more mods! Will you be tracking the car up in Colorado, primarily , since there are few tracks in your State ( I only know of one ), or will you be wandering over to Arizona will their numerous courses. Pueblo is quite fun and it is not a bad drive from Santa Fe, Welcome and you will find this a fun and very helpful place to get advice and just hang out with a bunch of Mustang Maniacs!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Santa Fe NM
Hello Bill. There is a track in Deming and one in Albuquerque. Will be going to Colorado as well. I did a lot of corner working at High Plains and look forward to going up there when I have the car sorted out.
As I continue the rebuild I will add updates.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I knew a little about Sandia , but I had forgotten about Arroyo Seco. With those two , Pueblo and LaJunta, you really have more tracks reasonably close than I first thought of. I love Hi Plains too, and I hope to get out to that track this year, if possible. I look forward to your updates and maybe we will meet at Hi Plains sometime in the future.

TMO Supporting Vendors