The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ABS and AP Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Baton Rouge
Just curious to know if those of you that have switched to ap racing brakes also switched the abs module to the fp350s one.

Thanks,
Chris

Just curious to know if those of you that have switched to ap racing brakes also switched the abs module to the fp350s one.

Thanks,
Chris
You do NOT need to do the fp350s module. I have ran just AP fronts and stock 350 rears for a season, stock module….works really well. You can still run 18’s. If you have the money then do the rears but its not a deal breaker.

Do NOT do the fp350s module as it is a pain in the ass to do. Me and black boss are the only ones that have done it (he has way more resources than i did to do his)

harness repin
brake line orientation is different
brake line adapters needed is a pain in the ass as the fp350s uses a different master

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel